Thursday 7 July 2011

First practice prints at Northern Print.



Now I have the bug for screen printing I wanted to to find somewhere I could do it now I don't have the college facilities. Northern Print is not far from where I live and I had been a member in the past for lino printing. So yesterday I rejoined and shown how to use some of the equipment by the very nice and very helpful Helen.

Once settled in I printed some practice pieces off, I must say I'm quite pleased with them! I used kodas from past projects and came home with a buzz and now I want to get my head down and do some new designs and print some samples off.

The screen printing area is small but perfectly formed and has everything you should need. I think I'll be down there quite alot over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment